Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, March 19, 2015

You know what I mean Jelly Bean?

 
Isn't this a cutey patuty?  I made this a few years back, so simple, bright and colorful just
in time for Spring and Easter.
 
Ingredients:
1 Mason Glass Jar
1  aluminum chicken feeder
2 bags of jelly beans.
 
 

5 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

This would be perfect on my desk at work!

Cache-Mire said...

Love it! And I think my grands would love it even more!!

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Cute!
I love jelly beans!

I hope if Kathy puts this on her desk at work... she straps a hand santizer to the side of the jar...
hahahah!

I'm a germ-o-phobe... can you tell?!

I tend to hide my jelly beans and am stingy too. ;)

Vikki Hooks said...

love it!!!!

glor said...

Jelly beans are my favorite!!!!! Be right there.