Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I'm plum tuckered out !



Howdy, neighbors and friends of CBTS...Thank you for stopping in..


I get so tired now in the afternoon, just run right out of gas. I've been fussing around in the kitchen this day, I made two loaves of bread, and prepared the chicken breasts for supper, went to the grocery store and filled the cream puffs I made yesterday. While the bread was rising, I went to the grocer store before the rain is expected to fall this afternoon, and from the look of the sky, it's coming. I will go on record that I am not a fan of summer at least the heat & humidity, and so the rain will bring cooler, easier sleeping weather tonight. Thundering right now, a lovely sound, yep here comes the rain.

Making a salad for tonight, topping it with chicken, and I maybe ?  make some croutons with the end piece of the bread which is fresh out of the oven. I've used a recipe which I found once before, and my husband like it, so I will stick with this one for a while. I like to try new recipes, don't you?

The recipe for the bread can be found  Here !  

'm making a new wreath for the door I got the pattern from my mother in law, she paid 25 cents for it back in the 70's, I need to scan myself a copy and I'll be happy to share the pattern. For another post though, as I have not begun it yet.  A styrofoam wreath and 1 yard of fabric. Another post..

Make the most of your day :)
Faith



 

2 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Busy little bee! Send some rain my way!

Joyful said...

whoa! I'm tired just reading this about your day! Goodness you were busy! Hope you had a cooler evening. :)